Honey Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting will leave you with an amazing tasty that you need to make today at home.Honey Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting is soft,full of flavor and yummy.one piece of the Honey Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting will make you wanting more and more.below is the recipe.enjoy it.
- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (plain) Greek yogurt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, optional canola oil
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/2 cup finely diced apples
- 1/2 cup softened cream cheese, reduced-fat
- 2 tablespoons raw honey (use a thick, light color honey, my recommendation Honest Raw Honey)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients, set aside.
- Whisk together honey, vanilla, egg, yogurt, and oil. Add almond milk and orange juice, whisk to combine.
- Fold dry ingredients and apples, into wet mixture. Fill 8 lined muffin tins with batter and bake 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cupcakes completey before adding frosting.
- Beat ingredients until combined and creamy.